Our Liquid pigments are a great way to add color to your lip gloss, lip balm, and any other oil based formulas. They are specially formulated to be extremely concentrated, meaning you only need a few drops. You can add extra drops to lip gloss and balm recipes to create a lip stain effect. Gluten Free and Vegan.
SHAKE WELL FOR 1-2 MINUTES UPSIDE DOWN BEFORE USE.
Contents may have settled.
- NO MORE WASTING PRODUCTS
- NO MORE TRIAL & ERROR PHASE
- NO MORE UNDESIRABLE GLOSS RESULTS
SIZE: 60ML (2OZ)
- After 10 drops our liquid pigment
We take pride in our products and deeply believe in the process. We offer guarentee on all of our products . Our team personally tries all of our products and proudly swears by them... we hope you do too!
- 100% natural products
- Skin loving sourced ingredients
For the T.L.C Exfoliating gloves Is Visbile Peeling guaranteed ?
Visible peeling may vary depending on skin type. Regardless of the peeling, your skin is still being exfoliated.
HELP I DON'T THINK MY GLOVE IS WORKING ?
There could be different reasons why the glove is not working (you are not seeing visible peeling)
- It tends to work more on dry skin than oily skin
- you are probably using lotion or oil or body wash soap before you use the glove
- you do not shower with warm water (no soap needed ) to open your pores and losen skin.
- It is also all in the technique. You might not be applying enough pressure (try adding more pressure + downward strokes ). Remember redness is normal
- You already exfoliate using other products
Can I use the glove on my face
No it is strictly for your body
Can I use the glove if I have keratosis Pilaris & eczema
Yes you can use the gloves if you have keratosis pillars and eczema. we ask that you contact a dermatologist for more severe cases of eczema . Also please do not use gloves on inflamed areas.
Can I use soap or body wash with the gloves
No, With our gloves you only need water.