SHOW STOPPER | GLOSSY SHINE | SEDUCTIVE
An attention grabber when you step into the room.
A Gloss + Tint in one that makes you feel good as it looks. WIKEED pronounced as wicked is a stunning pigmented blue red gloss that can act as a tint . All it takes is one swipe with our fat doe wand, whether its tint or full gloss we have you covered.
WIKEED is enriched with Vitamin E to give your lips nourishing TLC. Wearing WIKEED makes your lips instantly fuller with our non sticky formula and enticing strawberry scent.
A GLOSSY LIP STAIN SO GOOD IT LEAVES ITS MARK.
We take pride in our products and deeply believe in the process. We offer guarentee on all of our products . Our team personally tries all of our products and proudly swears by them... we hope you do too!
- 100% natural products
- Skin loving sourced ingredients
For the T.L.C Exfoliating gloves Is Visbile Peeling guaranteed ?
Visible peeling may vary depending on skin type. Regardless of the peeling, your skin is still being exfoliated.
HELP I DON'T THINK MY GLOVE IS WORKING ?
There could be different reasons why the glove is not working (you are not seeing visible peeling)
- It tends to work more on dry skin than oily skin
- you are probably using lotion or oil or body wash soap before you use the glove
- you do not shower with warm water (no soap needed ) to open your pores and losen skin.
- It is also all in the technique. You might not be applying enough pressure (try adding more pressure + downward strokes ). Remember redness is normal
- You already exfoliate using other products
Can I use the glove on my face
No it is strictly for your body
Can I use the glove if I have keratosis Pilaris & eczema
Yes you can use the gloves if you have keratosis pillars and eczema. we ask that you contact a dermatologist for more severe cases of eczema . Also please do not use gloves on inflamed areas.
Can I use soap or body wash with the gloves
No, With our gloves you only need water.